User Interaction Designer
September 2012 – May 2013 (9 months)Sunnyvale
* Key point of contact for all UX related activities, and collaborated with various internal and external interest groups.
* Overseeing the schedule, content and quality requirements are met.
* Contribute to the design doing what is needed to make the program to successful.
* Work closely with management, architects, engineers, UX requirement engineers, user researchers, to enable delivering coherent and meaningful end-to-end experiences.
* Work on multiple projects tolerating uncertainty and pressure.
* Serve as a bridge between the Marketing Team and the Agile development teams.
* Provide workflow and wireframes to the design team and then presented the designs to the agile development team.
* Tested new experiences for the Workplace Integration promoting FE services.
* Help develop and grow the User Experience Team
The following is some of the my work I have done at Financial Engines there some wireframes on PDFs and Visual Design work: